Have PCOS, irregular periods. Taking Metformin. Have cervical pain, bleeding after sex. Help

Hi, I also have pcos and have irregular periods. I am on Metformin to try and help with this. I have been trying to concieve for 12months and no joy as of yet. My last period was 17.11.12 and since then I have been getting severe internal/ cervical pain. I recently got the all clear from my smear test as I previously had to have llets treatment for abnormal cells. After intercourse, a week ago, me and my partner both felt a pop like feeling and once he had exit from me a small puddle of blood feel out. (no pain) just confussion. I thought it may have been the start of my late period but havent bled since. A few days after, I had a horrible pain on the right side of my lower tummy area but this only lasted a little while. However, last night after intercourse, which wasnt painfull. I was on my hands and knees in severe pain which lasted about an hour and have had an uncomfortable minor pain since. Please help!!!!!!!
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013