Have PCOS, been bleeding, urine pregnancy negative. Can I be pregnant?

Hi my name is Lindsay and Im having a problem and have a dr appt on tuesday but am worried and cant wait...I am on bc and am sexually active with my boyfriend and I have had bleeding 3 times this month...I have PCOS as well! The first time I had the bleeding it was heavy for about 4days the second bleeding cycle came about 8days later for about 3 days then the third bleeding cycle came about 5 days later and has bn going on for 3days now and its very heavy...Ive taken a urine pregnancy test but it came up negative...I also have an 8year old and during my pregnancy with her I didnt find out I was pregnant with her until I was in my second tri after taking 5 to 6 urine pregnancy test I went to the dr for my normal pap and they told me I was pregnant with her so I dont know what is going on Im scared that something is very wrong...please someone give me some good advice or answers to my problem!! Thank you very much!!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013