Have PCOS. Trying to conceive. Had sex during ovulation period. Getting abdominal pain. Could I be pregnant with pcos?

Iam 29years old, female. iam diagnosed with pcos since i was a teenager and have always been on birth control pills and metformin . now that i want to conceive, i went off bcp since jan this year and currently i am only on metformin to ovulate on my own. i know i did ovulate this month as i got a +opk and ewcm. we had sex during that time. it is 10 dpo today and yesterday i was expriencing bad abdominal cramps and lower back pains, i thought my periods would come anytime and its not due until another 5 days. iam feeling pretty ok today but tired. do you think i could be pregnant with pcos. please advise. i will take a pregnancy test once i miss my period. but just curious to know before hand. thanks,
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012