Have PCOS. Prescribed Folinz, Ovigyn, Fertyl. Abdominal USG showed nabothian follicle. Can I get pregnant?

hello I m 27 right now 5 1 (weight 75 kg)and suffering due to pcos .in the mean time I m treated by my gynecologist .she gave me folinz,ovigyn d 25 mg for 3 times a day,and fertyl 100 1 tablet daily from day day 3 to day 7.For a abdominal stomach pain before period she suggested a lower abdominal usg . my last period date is 19.02.13 and I ve done a home test on 22.03.13 which came to me as a negetive result ,till now my period is pending.I ve done my usg on sonologist found two tiny cyst on my both ovaries right one measures 3.7x2.5 and the left one is 3.2x2.6.she also found a small sac like 7.8 mm.cervical nabothain follicle seen.she suggested for a tvs and serum beta hcg question is that is there any hope for a positive pregnancy result?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013