Have PCOD, trying to conceive. Taking medicine after follicle study. Could i be pregnant?

Hi, I am Manasa.I am 26 yrs old.I have PCOS but my periods come every 33-35 days.My all other medical tests came out normal.My husband s medical tests also are normal.We tried to conceive normally for 6 months but couldn t.So I went to a Gynecologist and she asked me to use Siphene 50mg twice daily from Day 3 to Day 7 of my cycle and did sonography to check how my follicles are growing and to see when are they completely grown.On Day 15 my follicles (Rt Ovary 20x20 mm Lt Ovary 20x20, 18x18, 21x20, 19x19) are completely grown so my doctor gave me Decapeptyl 0.1mg shot and asked us to have intercourse on Day 16, 17, 18 and 19.On Day 18 my follicles got ruptured except one on Lt ovary of 18x18 mm size.My endometrium was 11 mm on Day 18.She also asked me to take Dubagest 200 mg vaginal tabs from Day 20 to Day 27.But that month didn t happen.Next month my doctor asked me to follow the same medication but this time no Decapeptyl.That month I grew a cyst on my Lt ovary.So i went to another Gynecologist next month where she did abdominal sonography and said there is no cyst and couldn t continue with that doctor because she is not available all the week.So on 5th month i came back to the previous doctor and did sonography as suggested by her and they found a cyst of 16x14 mm sizeon Lt ovary.So she asked me to take Novelon 21 tabs.By tomorrow i will finish my 21 tabs.Now I am not understanding about what is happening in me, what is she trying to do?Is this process correct or is she just trying to squeeze all my money for tests?Because except PCOS all other lab reports came out normal.My husband is perfect.But why is it getting delayed? Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012