Have PCOD, irregular periods. Done diagnostic lepro, taken Metformin. Still have irregular periods

i am 32years old married from last 2&1/2 years,issue less,i was digenosed with pcod with irregular periods, then i was advised to through a procedure called dignostic lepro and cyst was also removed and was put on metformin , but i still have irregular periods, yesterday i cunsulted a gyne ,and he priscribed me tab oosure 1bd,ovral l 1od methylcobalmin with folic acid , i am really cofused and depressed pl help me out
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012