Have PCOD, have irregular periods, taking Metformin and Duphaston. Is less flow a good or bad sign?

Hello I m 29 yrs old; married and facing PCOD problem from last 2 years. trying my best for Pregnancy. I get Irregular Periods and my doctor have put me on metformin 500 mg and duphston, yesteday only i got my period without any medicine the flow is not more, is it good or bad sign...., sorry to ask this question but i m trying my hard luck to get a baby and things aren t working, heard clomid works do you think i should i talk to my doctor for the same? Please your advice will be helfful :)
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012