Have PCOD. Missed periods. Prescribed Susten. Right treatment?

i have pcod and mostly i missed my periods but only for four to five this time i missed my periods for fifteen day and got periods for only four days after consulting with gynaecologist she advised me to take susten 200 mg for one week is this right treatment for me i want a baby now n i m 25 years YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Susten 200 is a medication prescribed to avoid pregnancy. It might be a good idea to stop taking the medication now so that you are back to your regular cycles and want to have a baby. I would think that you would like to have no problems with your pregnancy, so avoid taking any off the counter medications. I think it might also help to consult a gynecologist if you feel like you are at the end of your ropes.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a nice day !