Have PCO, want to conceive. Delayed periods. Taken Meprate. What could be the reason?

hellow arpitha im having pco ,we r planing for kids, when i went to a doctor she told that ovam is not releasing, and there r many small cysts in my overy, she ask me to use meprate for 5 days twice a day, so i can get period after which she ask me to go for blood tests on 2nd day of periods... now my problem is im not getting periods even i used the meprate tab for 5 days...the last day which i stoped the tablet is on 16th of august (this month) pls tell me what might the problem.
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012