Have Multiple Sclerosis, suffer dizziness, numbness on entire right side of body from head to foot, disoriented. Any ideas ?

I m 35. 5 3 150 lb female. I have Mutiple Scelrosis. For 10 days I have been experiencing dizziness , numbness on entire right side of my body, from head to foot . I am disoriented, unbalanced, uncoordinated & very slow. I was in the hospital for testing & had 5 IV solimedral treatments last week, m-f & I seem to be getting worse. I cannot do my daily activities. An urgent care PA just told me its a sinus infection . I think he s crazy. I have no sinus or ear pain, I can breath just fine. Any idea what test or medication I can suggest to a dr to help? Thank you. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013