Have MRI report. Can any online doctor help me in reading it?

Hi I injuried my self on the job in February and I went to therpy because they diagnoised it with a strain .I just recently had a mri and its showingL5-S1 mild degerative disk disease,disk disiccation, moderate loss of disk height and a small broad basr right disk protusuiin causing mild central stenois abutting but no displacing the right S1 nerve root , and along with the disk space narrowing there is mild moderate bilateral foraminal stenois.Now they still want to do therpy,can this be cured?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013