Have IBS, fibromyalgia, CFIDS. Having sulphur taste in mouth, greenish diarrhoea with black specs. Reason?

I am a 48 yo female, who has had my thyroid and gallbladder removed. I have IBS , fibromyalgia , and CFIDS. I have been having a lot of stomach issues with what I thought was a bug earlier this week. I was incredibly gassy, and had foul smelling diarrhea that lasted 2 day. The day before the diarrhea started I was having a lot of strong sulfur smelling/tasing burning going on. My bowels smelled rotten. I felt better and had one day of good digestion , then in the middle of last night the sulfur burps returned. Now (12 hrs later) I am having diarrhea with greenish tint and what looks like tiny little grains (poppy seed size) throughout. I also am seeing some small black coffee bean sized solid pieces in there. Any idea what direction I should take? I have not added any new meds, or changed my diet.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013