Have HVC, hepatitis C. Depressed, stressed, was suicidal. Will I be treated well?

Hi, my name is Hillrie I just found out I have HVC. When my daughter passed away 7/25/10 on a Sunday morning, I lost it. I would continue to Blackout most of the 1st year, I felt like a zombie. The second year 2011 I started coming out of my shell little by little, I knew I had my eldest daughter, a grandson she gave me, a son who is now 16yrs.old & a my youngest daughter, who will be 12 Aril,20,2013. By 2012 I started to realize how much my family needed me. Even my grown daughter and sickly mother, so in 2012 I broke that shell & fought my way bake. I lived a very self destructive life style after the death of my daughter. I felt I should have been the one to go, not my beautiful daughter. I wont lie I even tried twice back in 2010, now I live for my family who I love so very much! I wake every day & remind myself God needed Jessica, my daughter for something so important that she had to return home & we will all be together again when the time is right. Now I am in the fight for my life & need any & all information on Hepatitis C. I NO THIS DESEASE IN MY PONISHMENT, for the way I lived my life after my daughter. It is now 2013 my life is all about taking care of my sickly mother & all my children & my grandson for as long as God allows me to. I would appreciate any new info sent to my e-mail address also treatment new or close to being FDA approved. Thank you for reading my e-mail that I sent to you this is my e-mail ( YYYY@YYYY )

Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013