How to treat high fever, chills and body tremors?

Question
I am in mexico, been drinking and sunning with friends for a week. At dinner I began to get chills. went home and chills go worse, then super high fever I'm guessing 104 very high . I was sweating profusely and then had uncontrollable chills. I was once on 10 million units of interferon for trial for hep c and felt just like that. I ached everywhere even my eyelids. Couldn't sleep at at. Then in the morning it subsided and though sick I felt better. Then next night at dinner I got severe chills and uncontrollable shaking. Woke next morning better but sill shaky. Third day I'm OK. I had a liver transplant 14 years ago if that is relevant.
Posted Sat, 18 Nov 2017 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
THis sounds like food poisoning!

Detailed Answer:

Your information is suggestive of food poisoning. I will encourage you to inspect where you eat. Between, changing the restaurant would help you.

In all, this is food poisoning. Change the restaurant and better still, prepare your meals. I wish you well.

Feel free to follow up with me if you have any further worries.