Have HPV, at high risk for cervical cancer. Pain and bleeding when having sex. What do you think?

hi I had my kid about 8 months ago and after I had her the doctor told me that I had hpv and at high level risk for cervical cancer and I have not stopped bleeding through these 8 months here and there I will get a few days break but that's it and it hurt every time I have sex and causes me to bleed. And now I have been having bloody mucus as well. And the doctor told me she would check agin in a year but its not getting any better what do you think all this means
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013