Have Eales disease. Done laser treatment. Is there a way to get rid of floaters?

I came to know that I am having Eales Disease. I was seeing floater. Doctor did FA and told me that in one eye there is bleeding from new vessel while the other the blood is not flowing properly. So the one which is bleeding is giving me floater while other is in inital stage. I went through one ssession of laser treatment as well and the other one is scheduled later. Just want to verfiy is this treatment fine. Also laser treatmenr doesnt remove floater, is there a way to get rid of these floaters rather than just waiting for them to get absorbed?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013