Have CHF, osteporosis, osteoarthritis, dementia. Taking Celebrex, Lexapro. Worried about effect of alcohol

My mother is 96 years old. She has congestive heart failure , osteoporosis ,osteoarthritis, and some dementia related memory problems. Her prescriptions are: Celebrex , Lexapro, Clonazepam, and Prilosec. She has a relative who frequently offers her alcohol to drink, insisting that it can t hurt her to drink a little bit once in a while. I completely disagree, and am very worried about the affect it will have on her. I would like a medical opinion. Please be specific, as I am very concerned about her health.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013