Prescribed lopressor for essential tremor. Dosage increase lead to increase in daily incontinence. Side effect?

My 82 year old Mother has frequent episodes of incontinence . She has been diagnosed with multi infact vascular dementia , severe osteoarthritis , severe essential tremor . She recently was prescribed 50mg of lopressor for the essential tremor which seems to help. However since increasing the dosage from 25 to 50 mg of lopressor, she has experienced a noticeable increase in daily incontinence (up to 3 times daily): The other conditions I mentioned could be causing this, but could the Lopressor cause this as well? The only other medication she is on is Losartan 100mg.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012