Hashimoto's thyroiditis, throat tightness, throbbing, taking thyroxine, water retention

Hello I have hashimoto s thyroiditis which was diagnosed last year after a miscarriage and lately I started feeling again tightness in my throat and also throbbing when I lay down. Last July my tft blood tests were fine as I was on100nmg thyroxine , Now I am also having water retention in my arms and ankles and my doctor prescribed me duiretics. He told me that it could be that my thryoid is getting hypo again. Should I increase the dosage of thryoxine? thanks
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012