Has yellow, smelly, watery diarrhea. Had GI issues. Walking in night? Should I see doctor?

My 5 yr old daughter has yellow, smelly, watery diarrhea. She threw up 2x on Saturday and has had diarrhea since. We r pushing the fluids but she seems tired and run down. Everything she eats is going through her within 10 minutes. She is waking in the middle of the night and going. She doesn't have a fever. She does have a history of GI issues and spent 2 months in the NiCU at birth being treated for NEC and colistasis. I am not sure if she has a stomach virus or something is going on with the liver. What do you think? Not sure if we should go to the pediatrician yet. It has been 4 days.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013