Has viral gastroenteritis. Has vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal cramps. Not enough water. What should I do?

Hi, doctor, I got contaminated when I took care of my father-in-law who is having viral gastroenteritis . So I had vomiting, diarrhea , and abdominal cramp 1 day later. I did not eat breakfast the next day; however, I forgot to drink enough water. I realized that I did not have urine the whole day and having headache. Will this be too late to drink water now? I have taken Imodium 1#, Bismuth 1#.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013