Has retenial detachment surgery. Vision not restored. Pain in center of eye. Remedy?

Hi, I have had 3 lots of retenial detachment surgery in 2 months and including that 360 laser all the way around my right eye. My macula came off twice and my vision has not been restored.
I had my last op at the end of January but I am now experiencing some problems:
My eye is dilating on a daily basis and when then do I loose pretty all my vision its all just blurry, I'm getting pain in the centre of my eye and vision seems to be getting worse instead of improving.
Just wondering whether or not these new systoms need seeing to.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013