Has kidney disease and going for transplant. Found heart problem. Will this affect transplant?

We just went to Tampa general for my dads first meeting with the transplant team... It was devastating my dad never went to dr s when he was growing up and even older finally about 5-10 years ago he did and that s when they discovered kidney disease the dr today tells us he may have a heart condition as well, the dr wants us to have a heart catheter with the dye injected in to see if there is blockage, but this could kill what s left of his function, if we have this done and they do find blockage would they refuse to transplant him?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013