Has esophageal cancer, undergone radiation and chemotherapy. What treatment can give energy?

My brother has stage 3/4 esophageal cancer and has undergone radiation and chemo therapy . He t is 50 years old. He has one or two good days per week when he can get out of bed, but most other days he can t manage enough energy to get out of bed. A couple of my siblings who live in the same city as him feel that he should have more energy and think about the many people who seem to be able to function through treatments. He finished his treatments about 4 months ago. I think that treatment can affect people differently. Is it fairly normal for the exhaustion to affect some for this long. Certainly his pain and emotional worry are contributing.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012