Has crohns disease. Had a surgery to remove colon. Been ill. Help?

my sister in law is going into hospital on 2nd jan to have an operation as she has crohns disease at the moment she is very ill as she has had it for around 8 yeard and is only 30 herself do you think she could make a good recovery. she has to have a bag and from what i can gather it will give her bowel a rest, she hs already had one operation to remove some of her colon i am very worried as are all the family thank you for any information you can give me.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012