Has childhood schizophrenia, avoids eye contact, lacks concentration. On dicorate. Curable?

Hi Sir, My brother is 25 years old and as per doctor he has had childhood schizophrenia and I have heard them even discussing that he has autism as well. According to my parents he was very fine until 5 years. I remember him hating school when in kindergarten and he was forced to attend school that time. He is at home now and I take care of him. He needs 24 hours attention or else he gets restless and agitated. He is under medication , i.e. Dicorate ER 500 mg b.i.d., Tryhp plus b.i.d, quitipin 100 mg h.s., and Frext 50 mg a.m. As I have observed him, he acts like a 3 to 4-year-old and other than my family at home avoids eye contact with everyone else and lacks concentration in any particular work. I would like to know whether his condition is curable and if so to what degree. And what is the best way to control him when he gets agitated.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013