Has cellulitis, failed kidney. On steroids, flucacillin. Sufficient?

where to start...
crack on heel caused infection
diagnosed as cellulitis
requested steroids due to kidney failure twice already - 1 + vasculitis - 2 + septacemia
given antibiotc flucacillin only...
did not help - much less cure cos I need more help than ordinary patient but am ignored !!!
told by kidney consultant my immune sytem is compromised...
completely clapped out more like...
it fails to protect/defend me...
hence my request for streroids which I said would be necessary - but meets only with doubt/denial...
consultant no help as he tells me I am fine - every time I say I am in big trouble...
so I have no-one to protect/defend me either...
now I hurt like hell
burning from toe to knee on both legs
sitnging like post herpatiic pain which followed chickenpox at 40 and shingles at 66....
at my wits end - for way to get help here
so appreciate advice/assistance/improvment...
having read next step - concerned about cost ...
I am much into co-operation re reseach and rescue - for we unfortunate oddities
so that we can help profs and they in turn can help us
i.e. co-operation for the benefit of both parties...
would appreciate warnings re cost if reqiuired here

Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013