Has Parvovirus. Cheeks reddened. Tingling on face and burning. Contracted it?

Hi, I believe my 13 yr old son has Parvovirus B19 ,his cheeks started changing and went bright red yesterday but if it is that then he has obviously been carrying the virus around for a couple of weeks now,right? I am experiencing a tingling sensation on my face but have no major redness,though it does feel as though it s burrning too. Could this also be slap cheek? Also do you think its advisable to not return to work for the moment as I work with young peeople in a school and am conerned for pregnant women! Thanks for your help. Look forward to hearing back from you!
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012