Hard small lumps on face, chin, cheeks, neck, itching, burning. Could this be shingles?

Im a 49 year old female, been having which I thought pimples break out on my face , chin cheek and one started on mt neck and beside my nose and today my back is ichy and burning so is my face its on my left side ..the what I though was pimples are hard small lumps I can feel them but cant see them ..but now that I was messing with them they are really bothering me. could this be shingles and should I see my dr..
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012