Hard lump on the neck that seems to be growing, wake up with profuse sweating. Labs show high WBC. Diagnosis?

Hello I am 25 years old i just went through a skin cancer scare a year ago i was good thank god im just high risk m grandpa die from non hodgkins lymphomia and my little cousin just survived it i have a lump on the left side of my neck its hard and growing there is nothing coming out of it i tried and that occured like 3months ago and its just growing the last 2 weeks i been waking up covered in sweat almost like i had water dumped on me i got to the doctors soon what do you think it is i have also been told the last 3 times i went to the ER for different reasons that my white blood cell count is very high what does that meen also
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013