Hard lump on the base of penis post sex, occasional draining. Further course of treatment?

I have what appears to be a lymphocele on my penis . It occurred several hours after sex. Hard lump 3-4mm diameter at the base of the penis on the left side. Then a full lymph vessel on the left side up to the gians. It is connected to the lump. I have had it for three weeks and it occasionally drains. I can feel it release and the fluid (lymph) I assume drain ultimately going down my leg. I have been able to initiate draining with massage a few times. Though I have stopped being able to get it to release. Unfortunately it does not go away permanently. As far as I can tell there is no lymph node at the base of the penis and this is a blocked lymph vessel that has become hard. How should I proceed? Is needle aspiration a good next step? Do I need to be concerned about other complications?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012