Hard lump in the groin area, pus, not reducing in size. Cancerous?

Hello everyone.. I just want to ask if the my hard lump is cancerous... Heres the symptoms I was attended the basketball opening here in middle east here is summer so in that day im so sweaty.. After our parade i noticed that theres a painfull in my groin area so i check it and i noticed theres like a pimple in groin area. After two days that i noticed theres a white thing in the top of the pimple. Three days the puss pop up from the pimple or hard lump. 4th day the pain gone away and UP TO 45 days MY HARD LUMP STILL PAINLESS (it is summer here in middle east i have another symptoms like (Difficutly in swallow , Cough but it is already gone away) 28 days i decided to go to a hospital an started to go on antibiotics . Heres the finding of the 3 Drs that examined my hard lump in Groin Area. PG: Boil Dermatologist: Cyst Surgeon: Infected Lymp Nodes They inform me and is ask them that if my hard lump is cancerous they inform me that the said hard lump in mobile and it will gone away by his own... I had a antibiotics for almost 3 weeks now...the shape of the hard lump is same and it is not getting bigger and bigger...same size and today it is almost two months now and still the pimple or hard lump is there in near my testes
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012