Hard bumps on outside of labia, itching. Under treatment for UTI. Any ideas?

I have hard bumps on the outside of my labia majora running down the frontside down towards the vagina. I started treatment for a UTI yesterday so I wasnt sure if that was part of the reason. There are about 8 bumps, 7 on the right and 1 on the left, they itch when rubbed and are slightly painful. I was not sure if it could be from a yeast infection or just rubbing or possibly herpes. If you could help I'd greatly appreciate it!!
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013