Hangover feeling, headache, dizziness, painful lump near temple post excessive alcohol intake. Serious?

Hi I went out on saturday night and drank quite a lot of alcohol, I can usually remember my nights out but this one I can hardly remember any of it. The next day I had hangover symptoms feeling sick, headache, dizzy but then I noticed I small lump on the side of my head slightly up past my temple , it hurts like a bruise and noticed tension in that side of my head. I thought nothing of it until the following day I still had similiar symptoms and now 3 days later I m still gettin small headaches and feel the side of my head where I have hurt it still feels more tight and heavy. I m worried it could be something more serious but just trying to ignore it thinking I will sound silly not remembering what happened
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012