Hand injury. Painful, deformed knuckle. Is the knuckle broken?

About 6 months ago, I hit a wall really hard with my hand . Almost immediately 10 minutes afterward, my middle knuckle on my right hand began to swell up. A couple weeks later, the swelling died down, but the pain still remained. On top of that, my middle knuckle seemed to look more deformed, like the metacarpal head had been broken, but it didn t mess up the range of motion of that finger . Now, it doesn t hurt at all any more, but I was wondering if the knuckle was *actually* broken...
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012