Hand burning in injection area, knot at the top of wrist. Had anxiety attack, on IV. How long to heal ?

I had an anxiety attach about 6 months ago. I had an IV...volume was given and while she was giving my secound dose the blood pressure pump was going off in the same hand ...I asked if that was even legal. she jurked it off and my hand was burning in the injection area. I asked why she said she didn t know. Now I have a knot at the top of my rist and it looks like a piece of plastic under my skin. I can push on the knot and it make the plastic looking thing move. Sometime I have a lil pain in my rist and hand. and after she removed the IV it was so swollen and it hurt so bad for days. I was told it would get better but just how long will it take?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012