Hair fall, thinning beard, declining sex drive. Due to decreasing testosterone levels?

I am 45 years old. Till 40 years everything was fine but after then beard from my face is vanishing very fast. Of late hair from my head have also started falling . These days my sex time has also declined.Being XXXXX , i am ashamed of going in public. I feel inferior when someone starts looking at my face . I am missing job interviews because of this. Is it becasuse of decreasing testostereone. can I be normal from now on.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012