Haemodyalysis, lesions on the body, pruritic, weepy, bloody. Melanoma?

I am a 29 year old, female, in center hemodialysis patient (i was doing HD at home, but since switched), 3 days a week, (MWF), but I ve developed lesions on my scalp . Dermatologist Nurse Practitioner told me it was sebhorreic dermatits, take medication and it would fix. Especially with the ketoconazole shampoo. over a month later (more like two) and no such luck. Went to my GP, she said it looks like psoriasis , now the hospital says that neither of those diagnoses make sense. I also have a few lesions on my legs, and something that I thought appeared to be athletes foot developed on my right foot yesterday (low risk for infection in my case). I do have Keratosis Pilaris , which makes it impossible to shave my legs, so that leaves razor burn on my legs out. Now one of the places HAS healed (more have popped up though), and it is now a bald spot with a nevus in the center. It doesn t seem like a freckle. I don t believe its ever been there before. One of my friends died from Melanoma at age 43, leaving behind a 6 year old child. I am afraid that is my problem (I have a LOT of beauty marks, and have had a lot biopsied). I am just so frustrated right now with all of this. The lesions are pruritic, weepy, and get bloody. I end up picking them in my sleep. I ve tried gloves, but my unconscious self still takes off the gloves. Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012