Haematoma on lower lip, tearing, bleeding, bump in mouth, white coloration below skin. Are these cysts?

I have had your years, actually decades, I guess a hematoma on my front of my lower lip . In the last ten years it has broken open several times and bleeds like a nose bleed. In addition, on the inside of my mouth/lip (same area but inside) there is a bump....has never broken open, generally with a whiter coloring below the skin, like a zit. I always thought they were both cysts , because I have been prone to cysts and boils all my life. I am now 56. Your advice?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012