Had vomiting fit. What does dizziness, thirst and bad appetite with sore neck refer to?

two days ago i had a vomiting fit that lasted an hour and i went to the ER and got 4 IVS and morphine b/c i was sooo super sensitive to the lights that i had a headache that felt like someone was hammering a nail into my head. I was dizzy and couldn t stand, had extreme joint pain and overall weak feeling, and fever of 100. I was sent home with no meds only tylenol 3 . Today, I can t move my neck, my back is sooo super sore, you can t touch my sides, it hurts to bend, if I move my neck it causes pain and slight dizziness... i have the same amount of fever and I m dizzy just laying here. UGH. I feel so aweful. Im super thirsty and have no appetite. My nursing friend said it sounds kinda like meningitis . :( I hope not. What should I do? Go back to the ER or just wait it out?? I hurt all over so badly and can t hardly move. ugh.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012