Had veneers put, extreme pain, infected wisdom tooth. Take vicodon and iburofen?

i had veneers put in 6 on them on my top front 6 teeth . I had extreme pain about 2 months later and my dentist said it was prob an infection from my wisdom teeth. Then i was immideitly put on infection medication and 2 days late wisdom teeth taken out. the round of antibiotics was finished fully. Now 2 months later the pain is back and all i can do is cry because the pain is so horrible. Vicodon and ibprofin none work.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013