Had vaginal, anal, oral sex. Penis was in anus before it came to mouth. Will it cause any infection?

Hi. I m an 18 yo female and about 24 hours ago I had vaginal, anal, and oral sex with a new partner. My concern is that in the heat of the moment I did not realize that his penis was in my mouth after it had been in my butt. I am concerned that I might get an infection from any possible transfer of my own fecal matter (such as ecoli). It has been 24 hours and I have no symptoms, but I have an important few days coming up. I would like to know how many days symptoms would take to show up and if there is anything i can do.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012