Had unprotected sex without ejaculating inside. Took ipill. Having delayed periods, breast tenderness, white discharge. Pregnant?

Hi! Me and my girlfriend had sex a few days back and she was expecting her period about now. We had unprotected sex on 25th and 27th and she took an ipill on 27th. We had unprotected sex before on the 16th and she had an ipill on 17th. I know this is not recommended but we did not have an option. I know from the next time it will be protected but now we are a little scared. During our sex I never ejaculated inside her, that I am sure off. But, she was expecting her period today, she has been having repeated abdominal pains and a few other alarming symptoms. I know due to ipill periods can be delayed, but she is also having tenderness in her breast (which is different from her usual PMS where they tighten up a little) and white discharge , I happen to know that both of them are early signs of pregnancy, should I be worried?? Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013