Taking i-pill following unprotected sex is very much effective (more than 99%) against unwanted pregnancy
. In rare case, pre-cum, secreted prior to ejaculation may cause pregnancy in low percentage. Though it depends on failure of i-pill & ovulation time. One thing, i-pill may cause delayed period due to hormonal
In addition, she will do a home pregnancy test with urine for beta HCG
if she not get period after 7 days from due date. Check the result and consult with your doctor for further investigation like USG abdomen and hormone assay etc & suggestive measures.
The most possibility is Pre Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) . It indicates she gets period shortly. Here, she will follow certain measures like
1) Avoid salty food/ coffee in 2nd half of period,
2) Avoid stress/ anxiety
by yoga/deep breathing,
3) Control body wt by regular physical exercise.
4) Take healthy diet and drink lots of water, eat fresh fruits/ vegetables
5) Wear tight breast support & take prime rose cap to get relief from breast discomfort.
6) use some medication like anti spasmodic & antacid
tab for abdominal cramp
7) Maintain personal hygiene, need proper sleep & practice safe sex
For direct consultation with me, you may visit my profile on http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-soumen-patra/63326.
Be well and take care.