Had unprotected sex with person having Hepatitis C. Having abdominal cramps. Chances, effects on pregnancy?

I had unprotected sex last Saturday and then again on Tuesday with my fiancé who happens to be on ribavairin pack and Peginterferon alpha a shot ( those two are for his hepatitis c ). He did end up ejaculating in me which isn t good because we know what those meds can do the unborn child if we end up pregnant. My question now is can I be pregnant, because I have been having cramping like I m going to start and it hurts when I bend over today (in the abdominal region). My menstraul cycle is not due for another almost two weeks.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012