Had unprotected sex, took an after pill. Stings when urinating had UTI. Is it side effect of after pill?

Hi, I had unprotected sex a three days ago and took the morning after pill a few hours after, but, when I pee, it stings at the end. I had UTI a few days prior but I don t need to frequently urinate as much anymore, it just stings at the end when I pee. Is that normal or a side affect of the morning after pill? Also, will my period come after I take the morning after pill and if it doesn t within a week should I be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  13 Awaiting Answer