Had unprotected sex, taken ipill, vaginal bleeding. Normal?

Hi! I had unprotected sex with my fiancé on the last day of my periods i.e on the 11th of October and I had gotten my periods on the 5th. I get periods for 8days. However to be on a safe side, I took an I- pill within 48hours of unprotected sex. On the 18th morning I noticed some virginal bleeding and today I.e the 19th I have regular flow. I usually have a proper 28days cycle. I would want to know weather this is normal and will I get my periods on my date I.e the 2nd of nov. or will it be delayed due to this untimely flow.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hello Bhagwat,
Well, I dont think you have got any chances of pregnancy since you had intercourse on day 7th of intercourse, in a 28 day cycle .Also you have taken the i pills.The bleeding on 19th may be some kind of withdrawal bleed, can be expected after talking i -pill which is a high dose progesterone.I suppose you may not get your cycles on 2nd Nov, and it may be delayed till mid Nov, if you assume 19 th oct as your last menses.
good luck