Had unprotected sex, on birth control pills. Any chance of pregnancy?

Hi I prefer to keep a low profile, I and my bf recently had sex a few times in one day, the first time we had unprotected sex BUT although I m on the birth control pills I don t take them everynight on time say like 1 hour late I ll take them,my bf and I thimks that there s a chance he might have ejeculated insude me,alittle bit after pulling out, he messed all over my vigina with his sperm and wiped his penis but not my vigina so it still had sperm all over it, aftwards we continued having sex with the sperm all over me. Is there any chance I might have fallen pregnant and don t realise it? Please help me thank you
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012
The chances of becoming pregnant are there if there is sperm all over your vagina. If you are taking the pill regularly even if it is one hour late, you are protected and pregnancy is not likely. Please do not worry and take the pill regularly.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal