Had unprotected sex, on Yaskin pill. Smoker. Are my chances of pregnancy slim?

I had unprotected sex last night, we used the pull out method. I am on Yaskin birth control and I have been since I was 14 or 15 I am now 18. I finished my last pill from my pack last night, I do smoke And I did have a few beers last night I am suppose to get my period On Saturday/Sunday so roughly 3-4 days I believe because today is Thursday. Are my chances of pregnancy slim ?! Please let me know ASAP ! Thank you so much.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012