Had unprotected sex, now having cold, stomach ache, headache, loss of apetite, dizziness. Pregnant?

Hi , pls I had unprotected sex on the 20th opf August. I finished my period on the 19th of august I engaged in a gym program that month for a month. In september my period was to come on the 17 of sept but it came on the 24th it ran it s full course. During the week of absence I ran two pregnancy blood test both came back negaive. Now. I have a cold , stomachache , head ache, loss of appetite and feeling faint. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012