Child has blurred vision, joint pain, body pain, headache, stomach ache. Had typhoid

My son was diagnosed with Typhoid after mild fever and continuous stomach ache, headache . There is no fever now for the last 15days, blood reports are negative for typhoid but his stomach ache, headache, joint pain and general body ache are still there. Also complaining of blurred vision only while reading. My son s age is 10years. Is this normal or is there some other problem? How long will it take for him to recover? YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012